Monday, February 22, 2010

Constant Needed Change Prescribed



sometimes it's necessary to go a long distance out of the way in order to come back a short distance correctly.

this line from the edward albee play 'zoo story' has been my subhead line title for, well since forever [forever meaning the life existence of this collection of noted moments].

I have gone a long distance several times over the last few years. and i have returned a short distance. correctly. is the portion i am not too sure about. Rarely, i suppose anyone is. I'm actually sure i haven't. perhaps that's why being in this place all the time without hope of transfer until the end of 2010 causes my stomach to hurt. Everyday. Or maybe i've just developed an aversion to lactose. that would truly be the end of me.

i do not wish to start a new blog. i wish to change what i use this one for. as i've said i am here. in los angeles for minimum 10 more months maximum undetermined. unquantifiable.thusly i am no longer an active itinerant.

There are 3 things I love in life.

[actually there are a lot of things i love in life]

These 3 are potentially writable.

Film.
Theatre.
Fashion.

Comments on what I see & experience alongside that which I attempt to do myself. Sprinkled of course with the needed moments of note that I find distracting me from what I love to do. to be.

i crave change and now i create it. for me. for you.

soon.

1 comment:

Rachel Anna Marie said...

UPDATE :: not really sticking to this change, but i've changed this change and just started writing more about everything! Which I also like.

so take that consistency.