Sunday, January 25, 2009

Liquified Catacombs Combust


I have a previous entry I am working on. More of a short story of a moment in my life rather than an update or quickie. (http://sleepinducedinsomnia.blogspot.com/2009/01/tactile-kaleidoscopes.html)

I can cross something off my LIFE TO DO list. I have thrown a drink in a boy's face. Granted it was water. Granted it was during a murder mystery party game. Granted I wasn't myself I was Penelope Hughes, his wife. BUT nonetheless I did it. FOUR times. HA. One day... one day I'll really do it and it will be grand. GRAND I tell you. Like a nice piano.

I met with the leader of the sitcom today. He is very adorable. Young & wide eyed. I love to see hope & promise, even if it is only a few years younger than me and untainted by hollywood. I actually love to see anything untainted by Hollywood.

I've realized I adapt quickly. The first week here it was -30 degrees at night. Now it averages 20 degrees and I can walk around with my coat unzipped. I like my adaptability. Being raised by a group who's motto was 'show no weakness' may have had something to do with that.

A boy hugged me goodbye tonight and while doing so picked me up. I like being picked up by boys.

The LOST season premiere. Mildly disappointing. Was not a premiere. It was...informative but not riveting. It didn't leave me craving the next episode. I mean, I'll watch it, I'll always watch it...but. Let's step it up J.J..

There are nights when I wake up desperately hanging on to the fleeting moments of my dreams while simultaneously dreaming I had never slept sound enough to create them.

I'm going to learn to kick box.

I'm bored.

I think I need a partner in crime.

Or at least someone to hold my hand.


No comments: