Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Underneath Boulders Mirrors are Made.


I had my first audition today. For my cousin's company's spring show.

Ummm... it went, not awesome. (new monologue, ugh.) Except for after it went not awesome I got like 15 times to make up for it because I, alongside Lacey, was used as a reader for everyone else. So, no matter what happens I at least feel better about it. AND have gotten the first time jitters out of my new monologue which I like, except for the parts about it I don't. Literally just getting to audition & read a script with people, just that minor excursion into that realm of being, pumped me up more than I can explain. God. I am so excited to be here. I have multiple auditions lined up over the next couple weeks. It's amazing how much theatre is here. I feel like a kid in a candy store. 

And...I'm a dork. Officially Notarized. 


On a different note, the official Facebook invite is out for The Office 'Lanch Party'. January 31st. Meeting lots of people at once will be very nice. However, I will be dressed as Dwight, mustard shirt, glasses, mannerisms & all. So, not sure how well that'll win people over. I guess we'll see. We'll just see...



No comments: